What others have to say about NEUE BANK
Banks and asset managers are regularly audited by independent testers.
The Fuchsbriefe publishing house and Dr. Richter IQF (Institute for Quality Assurance and Testing of Financial Services) carry out anonymous individual tests at banks and independent asset managers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein to verify the quality of the initial verbal and written advice.
For 18 years, the Elite Report’s study has been regarded as an indispensable guide to the asset management industry in the German-speaking world. The assessment of the individual institutions not only determines performance on the basis of 40 test criteria, but also the solidity of the company in the form of a balance sheet check.
Fuchsbriefe Test 2021
- «NEUE BANK’s advisors are doing everything right: from the high quality of service and professional expertise to the strong focus on the client’s key concern – sustainable investing.»
- «NEUE BANK is both entrepreneurial and sustainable. In terms of sustainability, it can look back on more than ten years of expertise. And when it comes to the entrepreneurial spirit of the Liechtenstein financial institution, it can point to highly profitable figures.»
- Rank seven on the all-time best list
Elite Report 2021
- «The classic private bank. Small and highly effective. It stands for a focus on clients, research, and performance. Discerning clients value Liechtenstein and appreciate good wealth concepts.»
- Award «magna cum laude»
Fuchsbriefe Test 2020
- «NEUE BANK convinces and sets itself apart from many competitors in a good way.»
- Rank nine on the all-time best list
Elite Report 2020
- «In the tradition of a classic and owner managed private bank the Executive Committee sets highest quality standards in client advisory and asset management.»
Fuchsbriefe Test 2019
- Rank 10 of 362 tested institutes on the all time best list
- Positive rating of the advisors ’ core competence , which is «without blemish or blame.»
Elite Report 2019
- «It is no surprise that wealthy clients looking for safety and stability behave faithfully towards the bank.»